The Helmet Debate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alun

Guru
That kid it going to have a massive scare for the rest of his life now. Just for not waering a helmet.
Crikey, just for not wearing a helmet! Imagine what he would look like if he'd fallen off his bike.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV

That kid it going to have a massive scare for the rest of his life now. Just for not waering a helmet.

It's not that big, i've got two bigger scars from when I came off my bike, neither of them on my head

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
The 1st video I didn't really notice the kid as I was distracted by the fit blonde.

Is the 2nd video a warning to be very careful when using a nail gun? Surely the metal in her lip will leave a scar also?

Davidc

Guru
The 1st video I didn't really notice the kid as I was distracted by the fit blonde.

Is the 2nd video a warning to be very careful when using a nail gun? Surely the metal in her lip will leave a scar also?

Yes, posting anecdotes on U Tube can lead to serious holes in the soft tissues of the lower jaw, necessitating the use of metal pins to fill them so that your food doesn't pour out while you're chewing it.

400bhp

Guru

I got scared when I was a kid watching Dr Who. Used to hide behind the settee. I got over it. You generally do.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Yes, posting anecdotes on U Tube can lead to serious holes in the soft tissues of the lower jaw, necessitating the use of metal pins to fill them so that your food doesn't pour out while you're chewing it.
Judging by the amount of weight the young lady seems to have gained very little food appears to have found it's way out of her mouth, the metal pins have done the job :thumbsup:

Top Bottom