The Helmet Debate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have quite

I have quite Catholic tastes in head gear, and am not at all Evangelical in promoting their use. Mainly because a lot of the evidence is Shiite, as the way it is researched is not Methodist and therefore flawed.

However when the weather is Suuni I believe they can be too hot.

Do what you want and Pray that you do not make a decision that upsets relatives who can make your life Hell.

Amen to that.

400bhp

Guru
Why bring religion into it?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

I don't think He is a forum member though?

Dan_h

The Lord moves in misterious ways.

I don't think He is a forum member though?

It does seem unlikely that he is a member of the forum, although I suppose there is an outside chance that his representative here on earth could read it. I believe his name is Eddy Merckx...

marafi

Rolling down the hills with the bike.
Oh my... Well similar incident though not that bad. In the park was going downhill didnt wear a helmet. Fell off my bike hit the side of my head was scraped and scratch. According to my mum i just got up and picked my bike and walked until my dad had to life me up. Lol Charming little brave child i was. lol Wear a helmet you dont die. Dont wear a helmet it is a silly idea!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My tiredness from reivisng too much. I am meant to say not to wear helmet while cycling is a silly idea. So wear a helmet.

No it's not

Top Bottom