The hot humid night thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
a trick from Spain is have a small bottle of cold water, place against any part of the body, it will bring your temperature down and make for a more comfortable nights sleep,
A wet towel was a regular bedside companion in summer in Provence, I believe.

Mr Celine

Discordian
The howling gale which scuppered the planned barbecue has finally died down. Its still warm enough to sit out, except that without the wind some midgies have appeared.
Anyway, it's still broad daylight, why are you even thinking about going to bed?

Levo-Lon

Guru
To be honest we've had a superb day..bbq loads of cold beers..a very nic 8.5 % cider and good grub..
Tonight will be muggy but it beats that windy cold stuff..i dont sleep much anyway...wish i still had time to go night fishing..

DanZac

Don't know what your all on about, I'm loving this, it's about the first time I've actually been warm this year. I would be happy if it was like this every day.
Mrs DanZac isn't so chuffed, it makes up for all those days when she's sat on the sofa in a t shirt and I'm wearing 5 jumpers and a wooly hat though.
Come on the summer!

Mr Celine

Discordian
@Drago, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

subaqua

What’s the point
The heat and humidity is torrid. 10pm and I'm sweating like Cliff Richard when the doorbell rings. I'm laying here on the bed, near nekked, ceiling fan going, back of the house open, and its still dripping off me.

I suspect I'm not the only one suffering and not getting much sleep, so thought I'd start a thread for us all to moan in.

I have a little bit of sick in my mouth at the mental images now burned into my brain .

And yes exactly the same It's fecking HOT

Dave 123

Legendary Member
We're in this...

IMG_3664.JPG

No aircon!

Top Bottom