The hot humid night thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
The heat and humidity is torrid. 10pm and I'm sweating like Cliff Richard when the doorbell rings. I'm laying here on the bed, near nekked, ceiling fan going, back of the house open, and its still dripping off me.

I suspect I'm not the only one suffering and not getting much sleep, so thought I'd start a thread for us all to moan in.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I concur...its Kin hot mate..im thinking maybe an hrs sleep max

classic33

Leg End Member
The heat and humidity is torrid. 10pm and I'm sweating like Cliff Richard when the doorbell rings. I'm laying here on the bed, near nekked, ceiling fan going, back of the house open, and its still dripping off me.

I suspect I'm not the only one suffering and not getting much sleep, so thought I'd start a thread for us all to moan in.
What you gonna do when it gets warm?

If it gets much warmer I'll evaporate.
{Pedant} In Humid weather the rate of evaporation decreases.....[/Pedant] therefore you may drown in your bed, but you won't evaporate

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've given up putting duvets into covers because I won't need a duvet tonight and it's just as warm if I use it like an eiderdown. The duvet's not going to have the pleasure of spending the night on top of me. It'll get warm shouldered off to the side tonight.

Top Bottom