The hot humid night thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't know what your all on about, I'm loving this, it's about the first time I've actually been warm this year. I would be happy if it was like this every day.
Mrs DanZac isn't so chuffed, it makes up for all those days when she's sat on the sofa in a t shirt and I'm wearing 5 jumpers and a wooly hat though.
Come on the summer!
Well I've a t-shirt, shirt and sweatshirt covering the top half at present.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
We're in this...

View attachment 357653
No aircon!
Good job you have your helmet on while erecting that tent! You could get a nasty bump to the head carrying out such extreme activities.
Personally, I have had a lovely evening in the garden with my wife and neighbors. A BBQ followed by conversation and some alcohol then some bat watching before we finally retired for the night just a moment ago.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
72 Fahrenheit here and not a hint of humidity, AND i'm boiling some steak puddings and mushy peas for supper:hungry:,which will add to the so called humidity:rolleyes:. It's nice to sit here in my vest and underpants,instead of a scarf and hat. Long may it continue!:cheers:

Last edited:

perplexed

Guru
We had a fan on a timer, just a sheet on the bed and a small snifter of XO cognac before bed.

Slept like a dead pig.

Mind you, working for 35 hours in 3 days and being up at 0500 may have had something to do with it...

D

Deleted member 1258

I've slept well dispite it being a tad warm, it was the sqawking sea gull at a quarter to five I didn't need, I'm now wide awake and breakfast isnt till eight.

screenman

Legendary Member
We saw just under the ton yesterday, mind you I am not where you lot are. Slept well but that could be more down to all the effort I put into staying hydrated again.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well slept under duvet with the air-conditioning on tick over , nicely chilled and shrivelled :laugh:

Air con was a good investment a few years back .

IMG_20170618_072930878.jpg

Top Bottom