The hot humid night thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well i seem to have slept ok going by the wife..she said i snored,must have been the cider

Lee_M

Guru
The heat and humidity is torrid. 10pm and I'm sweating like Cliff Richard when the doorbell rings. I'm laying here on the bed, near nekked, ceiling fan going, back of the house open, and its still dripping off me.

I suspect I'm not the only one suffering and not getting much sleep, so thought I'd start a thread for us all to moan in.

That's not an image want fist thing in the morning! Luckily I was meeting old school friends last night so the excess alcohol helped me pass out :-)

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am not complaining about the heat. It will soon start raining again, so i am keeping the snorkel and flippers on standby as we are never far from rain here in Wales. Come the second flood, it will just seem like another day in Wales.^_^

keithmac

Guru
The heat and humidity is torrid. 10pm and I'm sweating like Cliff Richard when the doorbell rings. I'm laying here on the bed, near nekked, ceiling fan going, back of the house open, and its still dripping off me.

I suspect I'm not the only one suffering and not getting much sleep, so thought I'd start a thread for us all to moan in.

518+rjfP41L.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
I had a lukewarm bath last night before bed, still roasted overnight though :heat:
Can't leave the window open too wide as the cat brings in live birds and mice and tries to "teach" me how to hunt!:stop:
If I get too hot, get up and run wrists under cold tap, does cool body down. Also get a cold, wet hand towel and wrap in round yer neck, that helps too :smile:

Top Bottom