The hot humid night thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Old boy I know was telling me about his experience of the summer of '76. After 6 weeks of not getting a decent nights sleep he'd finally had enough. He set up his camp bed and lightweight bedding in the back garden, stripped to his Y fronts, and climbed into his deliciously cool bed.

Only to be awoke rudely by hissing rain.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It's Muggier? tonight!

snorri

Legendary Member
I put on a jacket to go outside and see what meteorological phenomenon was giving rise to all this grief expressed by you southern softies and couldn't find anything to complain about.
Calm sea with a light air from the west, silence broken only by twittering birds, a lovely summer evening:smile:.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I put on a jacket to go outside and see what meteorological phenomenon was giving rise to all this grief expressed by you southern softies and couldn't find anything to complain about.
Calm sea with a light air from the west, silence broken only by twittering birds, a lovely summer evening:smile:.

Is that a long winded way of saying you've gone dogging?

Is that a long winded way of saying you've gone dogging?
:giggle:

Tin Pot

Guru
Pah. HTFU.

Just did 75mins on the turbo, perspiring copiously, now cooling off with a lager in one of my new Dad cups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We were doing OK last night with the windows open and the fan on low - until a terrier sized hot water bottle decided he was too warm on the floor and launched himself into our bed... :laugh:
I have a hot-water-whippet. It's not bloody funny when you are boiling your brains out and Toffee decides that not only does he want a cuddle, he wants to glue himself to you for extra toastiness

Tin Pot

Guru
Pah. HTFU.

Just did 75mins on the turbo, sweating profusely, now cooling off with a lager in one of my new Dad cups.

Doh. Still can't sleep.

Ancient Family Guy episodes neither entertaining nor boring enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Now we have an idiot outside(probably been boozing all day)shouting that he wants to fight someone. I've spotted a neighbour's bedroom light has come on. The bloke who lives there starts work at 6 in the morning. I think the idiot's going to get his fight.

Tin Pot

Guru
Now we have an idiot outside(probably been boozing all day)shouting that he wants to fight someone. I've spotted a neighbour's bedroom light has come on. The bloke who lives there starts work at 6 in the morning. I think the idiot's going to get his fight.

Is this unusual for your street?

Top Bottom