The "How much?" or "You're havin' a giraffe!" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mikeymustard
That SBDU is a time trial special and would have left the factory in lightweight gold or silver paint. Might not get any takers in the road bike livery......

Shaun
I hadn't realised that

midlife

Guru
file.php?id=132484.jpg

As above :smile:

the SBDU Time Trial Special was ridden by Martin Pyne below ..

4245485077_f26052f488.jpg

At the time it usually came with a minimal coat of paint in silver or gold, the one's I came across in the shop as Demo frames had so little paint that you could virtually see the metal underneath. The metal head badge was too heavy so they came with a decal LOL

It's a piece of history alright but would cost too much to put back to how it left the factory.

Shaun

Lee_M

Guru
never mind bikes, I got charged £2 for a tiny crap coffee at the Rapha shop in Spitalfields yesterday, and then they charged 40p extra for a tiny jug of milk.

Makes their clothing seem good value

OP
OP
mikeymustard
never mind bikes, I got charged £2 for a tiny crap coffee at the Rapha shop in Spitalfields yesterday, and then they charged 40p extra for a tiny jug of milk.

Makes their clothing seem good value
LOL, daughter took me to Pho a Vietnamese restaurant last time we went down to Bristol. Ordered coffee, asked if I wanted condensed milk in it, I said have you any ordinary milk. No ordinary milk. What none? Not a drop of milk in a restaurant? No sorry. So I had it black.
Waiter arrived with small filter on top of a glass. I mean WTF? It was also horrible, and it gave me a headache!

Top Bottom