The "How much?" or "You're havin' a giraffe!" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I honestly believe it is often much cheaper to buy a complete bike just to take some bits off it than it is to acquire the parts individually. Then if you really wanted to be a cheapskate you could probably sell the leftover bits you didn't especially need for as much as you paid for the bike - IF you can be arsed listing and packaging up odds & ends, which I can't for the few quid involved.

davidphilips

Veteran
Just looking at some of the other items the Bianchi bottle seller has for sale and if that seller can sell his pedals and cassettes for his asking price he must be a marking genius.

Last edited:
Just looking at some of the other items the Bianchi bottle seller has for sale and if that seller can sell his pedals and cassettes for his asking price he must be a marking genius.
[/QUOTE]
A look through the sold listings and feedback says he/she does make sales at the insane listed prices. I sold 24 new Campagnolo pedal dust caps a few years ago, the chrome steel ones, to one man in the US, I would blush to say how much for.

A look through the sold listings and feedback says he/she does make sales at the insane listed prices. I sold 24 new Campagnolo pedal dust caps a few years ago, the chrome steel ones, to one man in the US, I would blush to say how much for.

Top Bottom