The "How much?" or "You're havin' a giraffe!" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Hydrangeas.jpg
Desert.jpg
check you change look at this a £2 coin, this nit thinks someone will give him £500 for a £2 coin.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/rare-first-world-war-memorial-£2-coin/1184508418

away from granny and bikes but check your change some of the new polymer five pound notes serial numbers starting with aa seem to be selling for 3 times face value

Last edited:
check you change look at this a £2 coin, this nit thinks someone will give him £500 for a £2 coin.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/rare-first-world-war-memorial-£2-coin/1184508418

I have 5 of those !!!! :ohmy:
I wonder if it's too much to ask a tenner for them

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Last edited:

davidphilips

Veteran
is this seller having a giraffe? i was highest bidder first time it was advertised(bidding only went to £48) but did not reach reserve price then it was readvertised and sold for £206 and on sale again by same seller same day?Dawes Renown start price £10

Attachments

• Hydrangeas.jpg
    Hydrangeas.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
mikeymustard
is this seller having a giraffe? i was highest bidder first time it was advertised(bidding only went to £48) but did not reach reserve price then it was readvertised and sold for £206 and on sale again by same seller same day?Dawes Renown start price £10
I've been watching that one, his reserve is obviously his BIN price or near. I think he's shot himself in the foot there: I mean, yes, it's tidy but I can't see it going for more than £208 at this time of year!

davidphilips

Veteran
I've been watching that one, his reserve is obviously his BIN price or near. I think he's shot himself in the foot there: I mean, yes, it's tidy but I can't see it going for more than £208 at this time of year!

hi mikey i contacted after first time on ebay and he told me reserve was £225 i would have called with cash at appox half that then it was advertised again and sold for £206 but he has again readvertised it? any way i bought another bike that you and a few others liked since that of same vintage so thanks again, will post picture when it arrives,ttfn.

OP
OP
mikeymustard
hi mikey i contacted after first time on ebay and he told me reserve was £225 i would have called with cash at appox half that then it was advertised again and sold for £206 but he has again readvertised it? any way i bought another bike that you and a few others liked since that of same vintage so thanks again, will post picture when it arrives,ttfn.
You have been busy, so you have!

Top Bottom