The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
What @13 rider said. Though per my GPS I might have done a little bit more than 200km :laugh:

2018-02-17 1642-55 ScreenShot.jpg

Seems one second I was riding through Leicestershire then the next I was in Canada and then back to Leicestershire, I was that fast @13 rider didn't even see me disappear. Interestingly Strava fixed the anomaly on upload

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Oh and I should add that was my 50th consecutive month of doing an imperial century, though don't get any easier.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I'm back. That was really tough going today. Misty for the first 25 miles and 1 degree C, light rain for 10 miles at 4 degrees, a glimmer of sunshine then cloudy with the wind picking up. Still, February is in the bag, and I'll update the challenge post when I wake up.

rb58

Enigma
I'm back. That was really tough going today. Misty for the first 25 miles and 1 degree C, light rain for 10 miles at 4 degrees, a glimmer of sunshine then cloudy with the wind picking up. Still, February is in the bag, and I'll update the challenge post when I wake up.
Chapeau!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Great stuff matey.
Only another 10 more for the year to go :okay:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
@ianrauk can you explain how you get your heatmap thingy to work? I've clicked the link to jonathanokeefe but nowt happening. It's probably a PinC issue...

Top Bottom