The Labrador Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Here's Lemmy (closest the camera) with Stella, his new girlfriend.

Here he is queueing for a bacon roll.

Here is is with his beloved Mini D.

figbat

Slippery scientist
I’d love a Labrador or a retriever of similar stamp. Sadly we discovered that our daughter seems to be mildly allergic to dogs; we’re not entirely sure if it’s breed-specific or all dogs but she does react to my parents’ black lab and our friends’ two retriever types.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Lemmy reminding me it's almost time to walk to school to collect Mini D. I swear he has a built in clock.

The eagle eyed will note his shiny new Pit Pat on his collar, the doggie equivalent of a Fitbit.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
As you all know we have a Cocker Spaniel and you have already guessed that I am besotted with her. She is a wonderful dog with not an ounce of malice in her. The only drawback is her nose. If she sniffs a squirrel or any other wild animal, she will follow her nose and be off until she decides to come back, which is why I never let her loose in woods or open places I don't trust.
She will be 3 years old in May and couldn't imagine my life without her now.
I know this isn't Labrador related but, as dog lovers, I hope you will forgive me. :rolleyes:

siadwell

Guru
I’d love a Labrador or a retriever of similar stamp. Sadly we discovered that our daughter seems to be mildly allergic to dogs; we’re not entirely sure if it’s breed-specific or all dogs but she does react to my parents’ black lab and our friends’ two retriever types.
Labradoodle? Personality of a lab with the intelligence and hypoallergenic coat of a standard poodle.

Top Bottom