The little darlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Usually, this has been the only little darlings I deal with. Seen these grow from tiny chicks.
20180709_190817.jpg

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I have always felt that @Drago should take The Long Walk in order “to bring law unto the lawless” rather than traditional retirement.

Exchange the uniform and warrant card for a long rifle, and depart suburbia for the ravaged wastelands of Cursed Merseyside.

http://judgedredd.wikia.com/wiki/The_Long_Walk
Ah right, I originally thought you meant off a short pier, you would have had a like without the explanation and link.

Levo-Lon

Guru
There the right age to stab you for cred init..
Worth avoiding wherever possible.

My Dad was fishing a canal when some fookktards started throwing bricks at him for a laugh.
He said one missed his head by inches, if it hit and he'd fell in he probably have drowned..

Bless em

Usually, this has been the only little darlings I deal with. Seen these grow from tiny chicks. View attachment 418805
They are really enjoying the warm weather. I just saw a family of 20 or so go by on the Thames. They are breeding like metaphors.

Back to the main thread: Please report this attack to the police. Nothing directly will happen, but the crime will be recorded and a history of violence might go to mitigation of the person that inevitably thumps them.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Its funny how the views on here vary from avoid them to belt them. There is probably no leeway. If you belt them you are a villain and if you avoid them, you are encouraging them to do it more.

We all make our own choices and live with them.

Personally, I think once the first one was in the water, the other three would be running. Just make sure you can swim if you have to go in for him.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
You are a better person than me for holding your cool. You have my respect.

Drago

Legendary Member
Like Foss, I too used to have to turn the other cheek in order to safeguard my job. Fortunately, no such concerns now so should I encountered the little darlings Foss can be rest assured they'll be defecating teeth.

I hope you're ok buddy.

Drago

Legendary Member
An assault is the immediate application of unlawful violence. How is reasonable force used in justifiable self defence assault? Children or not, being out numbered 4 to one is a significant impact factor when considering a proportionate response. Common law, section 3 of the criminal law act and, in extremis, Article 2 ECHR all give an individual the power to use force to defend oneself (section 117 of PACE confers some rights when exercising 'any person' powers under other sections of PACE).

How many different defensive tactics training qualifications you you hold? I must admit, I only hold 2, so clearly know nothing.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
How is reasonable force used in justifiable self defence assault? Children or not, being out numbered 4 to one is a significant impact factor when considering a proportionate response. Common law, section 3 of the criminal law act and, in extremis, Article 2 ECHR all give an individual the power to use force to defend oneself. How many different defensive tactics training qualifications you you hold? I must admit, I only hold 2, so clearly know nothing.
It also depends on how old they are, big enough to do injury but young enough not to have responsibility leaves you in a bad place when it comes to defending yourself

Drago

Legendary Member
Exactly! You're referring to "impact factors"

The three legs of the tripod are; Impact Factors - Legislation - Reasonable Response. A significant impact factor is numbers, more so than age or size. Get you on the floor and 4 early teens could easily kill you. The foot being attached to a 12 year old is zero consolation then your skull goes in.

Ive tied lawyers in knots in Court, because being specifically trained in the field I know the legislation better than they do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Before this thread descends into a bun fight. Three of them were as tall as me but why should I engage. I could really have hurt them but they gained little from being sh1ts as I didnt respond other that 'do you little sh1ts have nothing more productive to do'.

I enjoyed my ride which I wasnt about to spoil. I did warn a few parents that there were 4 lads causing trouble further down the canal.

Onwards and upwards. Dealing with little idiots on the canal is preferred to car drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom