The little darlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just because there are 4 of you 13-15 year ods, its not funny to scream in a cyclists ear as one of your mates punches me in the head. Luckily for you there were witnesses about or you'd all be swimming with the fish (if there are any in the canal).

Oh and I bet it hurt your mates hand more as I ducked and he hit my helmet. Despite me asking if you had anything better to do and the fact I was too busy training, next time I may just snap.

Thats the second time in 18 months Ive been asaulted by little sh1ts whilst on the bike, but I value my professional job more than smashing your faces in.

Fortunately tonight I decided not to turn round and spray all 4 of you with the legal equivalent of pepper spray (its a non harmful permanent ink that takes over a week to wear off and ruins clothes). Next time you assault me your parents might wonder why you've had an accident with a truck load of paint.

I dispair. Dont attack fully grown men, as one might just be a psycho.

classic33

Leg End Member
Where'd you get the spray?

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Where'd you get the spray?

Amazon. I do most of my riding on trails and canals, and at night and the only trouble I've had is nearish to the local villages. Its rare but aint no scally getting my bike. Its usually early evenings so i just pop a tiny tin in my pocket just in case. Its called a mini self defense spray. Legal in UK as pepper spray isnt. When you've got a couple of grands of kit on you and you arent near a road, its better than fighting.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Amazon. I do most of my riding on trails and canals, and at night and the only trouble I've had is nearish to the local villages. Its rare but aint no scally getting my bike. Its usually early evenings so i just pop a tiny tin in my pocket just in case. Its called a mini self defense spray. Legal in UK as pepper spray isnt. When you've got a couple of grands of kit on you and you arent near a road, its better than fighting.
Lighter and easier to carry than this, too.........

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-10.25.45-AM.png

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

The only way they’ll learn is if someone puts one of them in hospital. What they’ve learned thus far is that they can get away with anything.

...Not that you’re under any obligation to teach them. It’ll probably find them somehow.

That will happen at some point, but its the adult that will be in trouble. We have a small problem locally with gangs, usually friday and saturday evenings and school holidays.

Tin Pot

Guru
That will happen at some point, but its the adult that will be in trouble. We have a small problem locally with gangs, usually friday and saturday evenings and school holidays.

True - Inassume it’s the kind of adult we wouldn’t mind seeing behind bars though.

My preferred option is exile - airdrop to South Sudan, with no passport. But if they make it back to Folkestone, they get another go at living here.

PaulB

Legendary Member
My mother always used to drum into me to never fight with a teenager (excepting the years when I was one myself) as there are too many examples of them using a disproportionate level of violence or thinking weaponry levels the playing field. She always said she'd rather face a grown man with a grievance than a teenager.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Get a camera and film them :angry:
Hope you’re ok

I was actually going to put the camera on as I was thinking of smashing it down a local rocky descent called hully gully but as its too hot for 2000ft of climbing in 10 miles I decided not. Chose a quick flat run to keep cool.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

The other week a bunch of young lads were rather drunk at a local pub. One lad threw a bottle at some old gents at the bus stop. Unfortunately for him, someone had a phone and posted the video on the local village facebook page. I recognised one lad that wasnt involved but very quickly the lads parents found out and his name was given. Some of them arent too bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom