The Love Thy Neighbour thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
No, not the horrifically poor-taste 70's sitcom!

So much hate and vitiol floating about this week, much of it aimed at people who have done nothing more than be born the wrong colour or with the wrong arrangement of genitalia.

This is clearly beyond daft.

So this is a thread in which each poster must say something nice, complimetary, or generally positive about the poster before them. It can be genuine, silly, or downright daft, just so long as it gives the previous poster that warm cuddly feeling inside.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
In my new job I have 48 neighbours, all pensioners and they are all great, everyday is a history lesson and one thing I have learned from them in two weeks is that despite our groans and moans about daily life we really are very lucky.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Alright @Drago. I’ll dive in and do you both, seeing as @Oldhippy hasnt quite grasped the baton.

@Drago knows his own mind. He’s a fine bloke, despite the underpants.

@Oldhippy appears like oil on troubled waters in the threads I’ve seen. A voice of reason.

Someone else is in here bigging you up @Drago. I better do a runner. I now realise someone might be nice about me, for which I am never knowingly prepared. I’ll put the kettle on 😄 Edit bigging for bugging!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Old Hippy reminds us that the sixties were a great time to be alive.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Randomnerd is a decent sort. Without his wood carving skills entire nations would be drinking soup from the bowl.

Now @Drago, if you are going to post more than anyone else, and, everyone plays the game, you are going to get more nice comments than anyone else!..., which, of course, is fully justified, since you are such a nice chap.

@Cycleops @Randomnerd, and @Oldhippy are jolly decent too.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
((This thread is a lesson in keeping quiet, which is a discipline entirely missing for most of us! Maybe allow bracketed commentary so the thing can go forward, as per this one. I don’t need more praise than that heaped upon me by the gracious and benificent OP))

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
BoldonLad, incredible guy. I well remember when he was at that penguin shoot and rescued that nun from certain death. If it were not currently illegal to do so I would shake him by the hand.

(I've added a couple to get proceedings off to a good start, now i'll leave it to the wonderful men, women and Accy of Cyclechat)

Top Bottom