The MANFLU thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
It's that time of year again, just when you need to be on top of your game to crack on with the new year the dreaded MANFLU strikes. This is a thread for fellow sufferers to whinge, whine, rant and generally get the sufferring out there, rather than keep it to ourselves. Why should we suffer in silence when the world deserves to suffer with us. Fellow sufferers, heed not the timeless call to MTFU, instead let us make the most of this opportunity for minimum effort, maximum refreshment.

Manflu has a serious and potentially lengthy period of suffering and requires extreme empathy, sympathy and much understanding, as well as attention and quite frankly, others doing everything possible for us to ensure this period of enforced lazyarsedness is effective and recovery can commence.

For to long sufferers have had to tolerate societies predjudice surrounding this issue. It is time to put embarrassment aside, stand up (for at least a minute guys) and be counted.

Rejoice in the motto " My name is (insert name) and I have Man flu"

:cold::heat:xx(:surrender::surrender::tongue:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Cue Numbnuts....

London Female

Über Member
My son is currently suffering, he asked for scrambled eggs for lunch so I've made it for him and I'm going out soon for a few supplies for him as he will have to pretty much look after himself for the next three days while I am at work.

London Female

Über Member
It's that time of year again, just when you need to be on top of your game to crack on with the new year the dreaded MANFLU strikes. This is a thread for fellow sufferers to whinge, whine, rant and generally get the sufferring out there, rather than keep it to ourselves. Why should we suffer in silence when the world deserves to suffer with us. Fellow sufferers, heed not the timeless call to MTFU, instead let us make the most of this opportunity for minimum effort, maximum refreshment.

Manflu has a serious and potentially lengthy period of suffering and requires extreme empathy, sympathy and much understanding, as well as attention and quite frankly, others doing everything possible for us to ensure this period of enforced lazyarsedness is effective and recovery can commence.

For to long sufferers have had to tolerate societies predjudice surrounding this issue. It is time to put embarrassment aside, stand up (for at least a minute guys) and be counted.

:cold::heat:xx(:surrender::surrender::tongue:

Since someone else has already mentioned flu vaccine, did you not have one? I thought you were of the right age to be called up for one.......

postman

Legendary Member

My name is Bob and i hate Man U.

Have i got it right ?

I'm suffering, but I can't say it's man flu TBH.

Spent yesterday either on the bog
relieved-2079.gif
or on the couch wrapped up and shivering cold every time I moved :cold:

Spent last night sweating like a pig on a spit :mrpig:

Today though I feel generally fine if still a little sweaty:heat: and ever so slightly reluctant to be too fair from a throne.

Hopefully it's just been a 24 hour
virus-2.gif
that's now on it's way out
fingersx.gif

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The big problem with Manflu germs are that they mutate all the time, so each case is worse than the last. When i have it Mrs Aud shows no sign of compassion, not even when i ring the bell and ask her to bring me Drippy Eggs and Marmite soldiers.

:music::reading:

Top Bottom