The MANFLU thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Naaahh, I celebrated Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing day with a near deadly attack. Today I can proudly announce I have seen it orf. Alcohol is what you need, it's an anti-sceptic believe it or not.

No, I do not believe you. :whistle:

Try some TCP as an anti-septic.;)

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I think it's hard to explain how horrific manflu can be to those non sufferers. Mrs MBE has no clue to its doings therefore sympathy is low. I try to explain to her that's its worse than the daily man chore of shaving, literally ripping hair from your face every 24hrs.... Us chaps have got it tough ! On the plus side I've not suffered from a bout of manflu since the start if the year. :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
I think it's hard to explain how horrific manflu can be to those non sufferers. Mrs MBE has no clue to its doings therefore sympathy is low. I try to explain to her that's its worse than the daily man chore of shaving, literally ripping hair from your face every 24hrs.... Us chaps have got it tough ! On the plus side I've not suffered from a bout of manflu since the start if the year. :smile:

Try having painful periods...:stop:

How about treating yourself to a new razor blade once in a while, or grow a beard

Bryony

Veteran
You men are such wimps!!

Peteaud

Veteran
h1089EF74.jpg

Top Bottom