The MANFLU thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Try having painful periods...:stop:

Well whenever i see Tampax etc adverts all you women are running around, riding horses and playing tennis etc.

Cant be that bad then.......

(Runs and hides)

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had a flu jab once...never again. It gave me a mini flu the next day. How'd that happen ?
We're martyrs really :whistle::laugh:

That happened to my dad he told the Drs to bugger off the year later. He never had another flu jab

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
My head is exploding each time I cough, got a temperature I think and all my ear tubes are blocks and my balance is all arse about face.
So much for the jab. I'm guessing I picked this up on the hospital ward somehow, but I cant be sure.
At my age this is worrying, and deserving of higher levels of sympathy. I can hardly move from the sofa to make a cuppa, or even cook a meal, (strangly though I seem to be able to drive and play guitar ok).

welsh dragon

My head is exploding each time I cough, got a temperature I think and all my ear tubes are blocks and my balance is all arse about face.
So much for the jab. I'm guessing I picked this up on the hospital ward somehow, but I cant be sure.
At my age this is worrying, and deserving of higher levels of sympathy. I can hardly move from the sofa to make a cuppa, or even cook a meal, (strangly though I seem to be able to drive and play guitar ok).

:laugh::tongue::rose: have a nice lie down boab.

welsh dragon

If I lived near you boab, I would wipe your fevered brow with a cool cloth, and tuck you up into bed and make a mug of hot chocolate with small marshmallows on top. Then I would read you a bedtime story. Get well soon.

Top Bottom