The men's dress style thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grldtnr

Über Member
I have thought about one in the past. I prefer the khaki one to the white one. Would I feel confident enough to wear it though? 🤔 Mmm, maybe it's like the two deerstalkers I have, where I take them out with me then put them on, then take them off before I arrive home. I have some very weirdo neighbours who seem to find such items eccentric and open to ridicule, so best to not let them see me in such hats.🧐
View attachment 731974 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254863345148

Exactly the one I have, wear a safari jkt, big baggy shorts like Eric Morecombe used to wear ( with sock suspenders)
Celebrate weirdness!
It will help to wear a tinted monocle and carry a fly seat but no scarf tied around the hat.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Mmm, 20 quid in 'the shop'. Is it me I wonder? 🤔

hc=TwgWRdzpmSMQ7kNvgEsPfG9&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

hc=yQOUPEYPtnoQ7kNvgHaKp7b&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

hc=nHWzXc6s44EQ7kNvgHRRPuT&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

hc=wD5qMkb4ymgQ7kNvgHRse6o&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

There is a touch of George & Mildred's curtains about it and Mildred's dresses for that matter. 🤔 I think I'd like to take it home when a 'heatwave' is predicted to 'try it on for size', wear it a few times then take it back saying it's nice but too big/small:secret:, rather than buy it, wear it a few times, wash it then it'll be stuck on the ironing pile waiting for next year's few nice days of summer.:rolleyes: Plus it could do serious harm to my Bertie Wooster and Edward the eighth

dress style image!:unsure: I have to ask would either be seen in such a shirt. I think I know the answer to that before I even finish typing the question!🧐

Last edited:

Mazz

Who’s this cool customer?

• Ice white shoes

• Ice white socks with navy blue double cadet stripe

• A pair of shorts and t-shirt with chevron action flash.

• And a tossed pink sweater that says "I’m in Paris and nothing’s going to stop me!".

S-C.jpg

FishFright

More wheels than sense

A bit too Carnaby Street for my taste but nice and summery

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Do you realise or care that you have given your place of work away there Accy?

I'm ok about it. I've posted about where it is quite a few times on this thread. As for the me taking it home to try on and wear a few times then take it back, the owner knows I do, but sometimes jokingly says stuff like "Hey don't you be wearing it to the pub then bringing it back here". He knows that about 90 percent of the items I take home to try on I buy, so he's happy with that.

Top Bottom