The Metric Century (100KM) A Month Challenge ChatZone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
ok , i havent tried for this for a while but i will give it a go this year and hopefully manage a full year of at least one a month assuming i dont fall off !
Weather is an issue for me with my reynauds as winter is a real killer for me :sad: last week i managed the metric century but even with overshoes i got chillblains really bad on one toe so its been painful to ride all week as the toe is red and swollen

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Planned ride yesterday cancelled as I was on Lemsip and shopping duty as my wife was not well. I took advantage of this to do a bit of fettling. Just been for a shakedown ride and all OK so plans moved back a week.

Bah. Now the lurgy has transferred to me. :sad: Oh well, next week I suppose.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
been off the bike and work all week :sad:

There's a lot of it about. Working from home is weird. If you're in the office and you don't go in, that's it - you're off sick. But I've been stuck in a weird kind of limbo. I've been attending meetings, then going back to bed for a bit.

cyberknight

There's a lot of it about. Working from home is weird. If you're in the office and you don't go in, that's it - you're off sick. But I've been stuck in a weird kind of limbo. I've been attending meetings, then going back to bed for a bit.

manual job and i put my back out , never had an office based job my entire life

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Finally got February done. It was a bit of a struggle - I've put some weight on and I'm not in great shape. So, of course I chose a hilly route that nadgered my legs.

But now, as a Senior Railcard and Freedom Pass holder - the ticket back from Sevenoaks cost only £2.90. It used to be a tenner or more I think. Woo hoo.

cyberknight

Hopefully getting another one in tomorrow , that will be the 3rd or 4th this year so far .
Glad i got one in early for feb as you know i have been laid up for 2 weeks now with the back but as mrs ck having an operation next week i doubt whether feb will offer another chance ,

Top Bottom