The minor injuries thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Grating a very small carrot to put in my lunchtime salad I was a bit too enthusiastic and a bit of the end of my thumb is now in the salad. The only carrot I had left and no more till sometime next week perhaps if I am very lucky and persistent.
High protein food is on-trend....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My cramped up left calf was ok after i went for a 5 mile walk,followed by a 15 mile bike ride. I set off in a bit of pain,but as usually the case when you exercise a slight strain,you suddenly realise the pain/problem's gone.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Felt my back "go" whilst straining to lift & reposition the kid's trampoline yesterday.
OMG it was heavier than I remember.

Next time I'll undo the ground anchors :wacko:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
P1000337.JPG

Brambles.

Bastards.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
As paper cuts were mentioned in the OP in regards to being minor injuries I have two to report. One from some 5 years ago which required 10 weeks off work with my hand and wrist splinted and physio following reconstructive surgery at the Victoria hospital in East Grinstead to reconnect a severed tendon in my favoured hand. I then learned that certain personal hygiene practices are not easy with the wrong hand.

Today's paper cut was discovered after using alcohol hand gel at work as we are using shared equipment. By the end of the day I had got used to the stinging.

A

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's one of the reasons I don't like sharp knives. We've got a newish set and they are lethal when I'm around. Sliced my fingers many times.

Top Bottom