The minor injuries thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

I can't remember what I dinged my shin (L), but it keeps scabbing up.
No treatment was necessary, just summat to blot up the dribble of A+ running down my leg..

Globalti

Legendary Member
One of my lower jaw wisdom teeth started grumbling and trying to push its way through the gum last night..

There was blood :wacko:

So if I seem a little crotchetty, and fretful over the next few days, please be patient.

I am in fact teething :sad:
Just spotted this. I went through hell in my twenties as wisdom teeth came through. My gums were sore four times over. My bottom wisdom teeth crowded my bottom incisors, which went from being in a nice straight line to being all jumbled up, which I hate. I wish I had taken up an offer to have the lower wisdom teeth removed at the time.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Just spotted this. I went through hell in my twenties as wisdom teeth came through. My gums were sore four times over. My bottom wisdom teeth crowded my bottom incisors, which went from being in a nice straight line to being all jumbled up, which I hate. I wish I had taken up an offer to have the lower wisdom teeth removed at the time.
Thankfully it's stopped grumbling, but I shall be monitoring it closely.
I've been really lucky with my teeth up til now, no crookedness, no fillings,
I'd like to keep it that way :okay:

Edit.. The like wasn't directed at your dental predicament of course..

But you knew that I'm sure..

Globalti

Legendary Member
The discomfort was long-term as the teeth slowly pushed flaps of gum away, food would get trapped and occasionally I would bite down on a flap. I remember it as one of the bad parts of early adulthood along with terrible hay fever and permanent sinusitis.

postman

Legendary Member
This is not recent it's actually a good few years ago. i was having difficulty getting a garden waste bonfire going. So i got out an old tin of Nitromors pain stripper and poured it on to bonfire,not a good idea,a plume of grey smoke engulfed me,took my breath away,but i had the good sense to throw myself backwards on to the lawn.Stupid numpty.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.

The Brambles got my leg.:blush:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Double injury. A 'severe' laceration to my arm pointing towards the remants of a burn caused by a BBQ cinder that went up my sleeve! I'm sparing the NHS by avoiding A&E.
20200522_223112.jpg

Top Bottom