The most disgusting foods in the world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Two - licorice and haggis.
It looks like that Finnish salted licorice. Have you tried that?

Timtrain

Been out to South Korea a lot recently with work. Their cuisine Is something to behold. After a short while you realise that kimchi is one of the better options.

colly

Re member eR
Semolina

YUCK
No, no, no. How can you say such a thing?
Semolina is entierly delicious, even more so when had with jam, esp blackcurrant jam. I never have it at home.:sad: No one else likes it.

Tapioca pudding is rather nice too.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I'm just surprised durian fruit didn't make the list. A work colleague once went to China for a holiday and came back bearing the obligatory assortment of sweets for the office. Among them was a packet of chewy sweets that looked like Starburst (which will always be Opal Fruits to me) but tasted like sewage. Every single person who tried one spat it back out again and came out with expletives. A whole bag of durian fruit chews .... uuurgh!!!! She was so embarrassed that she removed the bag immediately and threw it away. ( I was all for placing it on the end of the bank of tables among the other sharing sweets that regularly get raided by one of our senior officers).

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm just surprised durian fruit didn't make the list. A work colleague once went to China for a holiday and came back bearing the obligatory assortment of sweets for the office. Among them was a packet of chewy sweets that looked like Starburst (which will always be Opal Fruits to me) but tasted like sewage. Every single person who tried one spat it back out again and came out with expletives. A whole bag of durian fruit chews .... uuurgh!!!! She was so embarrassed that she removed the bag immediately and threw it away. ( I was all for placing it on the end of the bank of tables among the other sharing sweets that regularly get raided by one of our senior officers).

Ah, is that what it's called? A colleague brought some back from Thailand, the initial flavour isn't so bad but the lingering aftertaste is rank and lasts at least a day. She was not popular in the office.

Top Bottom