The Mutz Nutz...is there a VET IN THE HOUSE?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

Milo

Guru
Lop em off.
The weird thing is a mate sometimes looks after a spaniel whos owner lopped them off anyway when it was a pup.
It still loves to hump though.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Mnay thanks...yes...I have informed Mutly that there is no escape, it's for his own good and I have to be cruel to be kind...if looks could kill.

domtyler

Über Member
His whole personality will change afterward as he will be lacking in testosterone and other hormones produced in the testes. You will most likely find him lethargic and uninterested afterwards.

purplemoon

domtyler said:
His whole personality will change afterward as he will be lacking in testosterone and other hormones produced in the testes. You will most likely find him lethargic and uninterested afterwards.

That's not necessarily true, especially in a dog of his age.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
domtyler said:

Sounds like most men after sex, actually. Must be a similar thing ;)

purplemoon

Cathryn said:
Sounds like most men after sex, actually. Must be a similar thing :biggrin:

;) :wahhey:

wafflycat

Cathryn said:
Sounds like most men after sex, actually. Must be a similar thing ;)

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

wafflycat

domtyler said:

To use an apt term, that's b*ll*cks.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

He's a real character, never stops ...cant sit still...totally wonderful as a family pet...rarely barks ...I jus twanted to be sure..but I am now sure...time to drop 'em Mutly!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We have had Cav's and ours were done at a later age - stops anything nasty, and they 'don't change'.

For cats, you deffo do not want a un-neutered tom...oh no...smelly, spray, escape and disappear for days, come back covered in blood - our neighbour had one - right pain.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
that's beagles, isn't it? rolling over and lighting up a tab?

Top Bottom