The Mutz Nutz...is there a VET IN THE HOUSE?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
All my dogs have been castrated with no ill effects. It makes then nicer in some ways as they stop trying to mount everyone and everything in sight.

yoyo

What a gorgeous mutt, BFTB. Don't worry about the op. It is straightforward and they still try to mount etc afterwards. He won't change. Our dying mutt is a Cavalier KC Spaniel. He was so lively as a pup that we had him 'done' asap to try to calm him down as he mounted anything in sight!! Ten years later with fluid round his heart etc and he is still lively and demanding. Just paid £120 plus for his medication today....

Good luck with the op.

Noodley

As an aside. My bollocks are not important to me - if they had to go then I'd not miss them a bit. Might make my chaffing a bit better as well..

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Noodley said:
As an aside. My bollocks are not important to me - if they had to go then I'd not miss them a bit. Might make my chaffing a bit better as well..
yikes! ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Gerry Attrick said:
You clearly love your dog, BTFB, so you could offer to donate one of yours to him as a sweetener.

You can get replacement ones that the vet can "pop back in" while he's having the real ones out.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
longers said:
You can get replacement ones that the vet can "pop back in" while he's having the real ones out.
hold on, so the dog gets a bollock chopped off, the vet put a false one in the dog while btfb chops the vet's nuts off?

longers

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
hold on, so the dog gets a bollock chopped off, the vet put a false one in the dog while btfb chops the vet's nuts off?

I think you might have the wrong end of the scalpel there Fnaar ;)

They're called Neuticles :eek:

Noodley

Fnaar said:
erm.... i guess most fellas wouldnae like to lose 'em, so there must be some rationale behind that? ;)

Why would "most fellas" not like to lose them? If I got told "yer bollocks have to get the chop" it would not bother me one little bit.

Top Bottom