The mysterious case of my disappearing sock.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Can we have the recipe for sock bread ?

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Reminds me of this:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I lose socks but that's because either my Son or my Missus nicks em and return them only when my big toe sticks out of the end of em and they go in the bin....

snorri

Legendary Member
I make my own bread, often give it to friends and family..............So far nothing this bad has gone in, but no one has ever found the blue sticky plaster that I lost!!??
I just didn't want to embarrass you by telling what I had found in one of your loaves:blush:.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Socks with me - they go into the wash as a pair, and come out as one. I've got a draw full of odd socks awaiting the matching one to appear - nope.

My son has dissapearing hub caps. I initially thought it they had been 'robbed' but the time this weekend coincided with him leaving 'track day' tickets in his car. :eek: But this time, the tread on his almost new tyres had vanished also. :laugh::whistle:

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Related but not a washing story, when my daughter was about 1, she woke up during the night and only had one of her socks on. We searched everywhere but without luck, we even ended up taking her to casualty dept as we thought she might have swallowed it, but they assured us not. We never did find it, even when we dismantled the cot a few months later, still a mystery to this day.

Top Bottom