The old Bullworker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
And blind in one eye.

andrew-the-tortoise said:
Had a comparatively weak left wrist in my teens......

hee hee ... my friend in school, who had access to a massive stash of mags for some reason (anyone remember Razzle?) said that you should alternate hands otherwise your doo dah would end up bent.

Domino

Veteran
:blush:

I had one of these about 20 years ago. I went to meet a pal before going out on the piss and he had one too. For some reason I decided to try and press it down using my head :thumbsup: (kids eh!) I was pushing down hard, using my forehead to press it into the ground and it slipped. It took the skin right from the top of my nose to my hairline. I still went out and got smashed but I looked like a right tit and kept on having to explain it tp everyone. ;)

jimboalee

I know who David Prowse is. He was the Green Cross Man. Yeh, and did the walking parts for D.... V.....

And Bullworkers. Fantastic for leg abductors.
Also, when the cables are looped around the ankles, the leg flexors get a real workout.

Still got mine.

OP
OP
A

AWG

Bullworker update: My wife has bought the purple coloured Ladies X5 Bullworker. They feel about 50% resistance of the Male one. Apparently the Original Bullworker is now British made and it's good quality. Initial results - feeling of exhilaration and extra power in arms and shoulders especially. New site online: www.bullworker.com

Top Bottom