The 'OOOH I bet that stings a bit' thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3988740, member: 9609"]Thought there was a bit of grit stuck on the front tyre, it was irratating the hell out of me going click click click click click click click click click click click click - so I leant over and tried to flick it off with my finger as it passed
it was a bit of glass stuck in the tyre spinning round like a bacon slicer
cutfinger_8168_zpsr91i8dlm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ooh I cringed just reading the words, but couldn't quite stop myself from clicking the picture

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I'm told that this smarts a bit.

o-CHILDBIRTH-PUSHING-facebook.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Got hit with a starting handle once..flicked of a petter diesel mixer..loads of stiches and had to ride my kh250 home with my helmet perched high on my noggin..half a tennis ball lump above my eye..

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
but hurts less than a kick in the bollocks. .....

....Quite a few women say they'd like another baby, no man has ever said they'd like another kick in the bollocks
It is said that your body is programmed to forget pain. Explain then, how we blokes all remember how painful a kick in the nether regions is, and how everyone cringes when talking about tooth pain

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 3988740, member: 9609"]Thought there was a bit of grit stuck on the front tyre, it was irratating the hell out of me going click click click click click click click click click click click click - so I leant over and tried to flick it off with my finger as it passed
it was a bit of glass stuck in the tyre spinning round like a bacon slicer
cutfinger_8168_zpsr91i8dlm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Proper job sir ..they hurt a lot

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Got hit with a starting handle once..flicked of a petter diesel mixer..loads of stiches and had to ride my kh250 home with my helmet perched high on my noggin..half a tennis ball lump above my eye..

A pal knocked his front teeth out doing something similar. He came into work looking very subdued. A monstrous dentist bull for implants hurt just as much. Ouch indeed

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A woman came to collect it for her autistic son who is obsessed with cacti - she said when he saw it he was speechless, except for, 'Oh! Wow!' So it went to a good home :smile:.

20151104_233054.jpg

When my son caught mine he was speechless apart from "Oh! Ow!"

Mine is dwarfed by yours. I'm suffering from cactus envy.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A bit off-topic, but the porcupine assault reminded me of Vancouver friends who had a dog that got sprayed by a skunk. My godson keeps ferrets but they don't even get into the Top 100 as regards stinkers. Skunks are Chart Toppers, and the smell hangs about at the top spot. They say that the only way to get rid of this nastiness is to wash and lather the victim in tomato ketchup.

Carry on.

U

User32269

As a mere boy, it was time to shave the bum fluff whiskers, cue the inevitable numerous cuts. My Dad, who I love and respect, but talks a lot of crap, had run out of steptic pencil ( there's one for the youngsters ) He pronounced, with great authority, that bleach would do the same job.
I found a half full bottle of Domestos and applied if liberally to my chopped up face and neck.
If Jeremy Kyle had been on telly back in the day I would have been straight on for a paternity test...

Top Bottom