The plot thickens

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Oo, and indeed, er.

How is Lance gonna dance around this lot?

Hont

Guru
Lance Armstrong’s defence attorney Bryan D. Daly:

“If Lance Armstrong came in second in those Tour de France races, there’s no way that Lance Armstrong would be involved in these cases."

Yeah, in the same way that Jan Ullrich was never investigated by the Swiss. Oh...wait a minute.

But at the same time, even if they are going after him harder due to his celebrity, why shouldn't they? I'd argue that no one has earned as much money on the back of doping in cycling. It stands to reason; the bigger the fraud, the bigger the investigation.

I hate being teased like this! Just tell me who it is, dammit!

And the crap from Tex's defence lawyer just stinks. He may as well have a t-shirt with 'all u haterz r jus jelus'. :rolleyes:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
The Lance Fanboys have either gone back to watching football now the tour is over, or they have realized the game is up...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
They are, almost without exception, all dopers. Many of us 'Lance Fanboys' simply want someone to come up with some proof, you know the stuff, real, actual, conclusive, irrefutable proof, because mere circumstantial evidence, even a gathering and increasingly ominous pile of it, and rumour, doesn't convince us to join your lynch mob.

mangaman

They are, almost without exception, all dopers. Many of us 'Lance Fanboys' simply want someone to come up with some proof, you know the stuff, real, actual, conclusive, irrefutable proof, because mere circumstantial evidence, even a gathering and increasingly ominous pile of it, and rumour, doesn't convince us to join your lynch mob.

No lynchmob Greg surely

He's being investigated by the FBI for huge amounts of fraudulent activity. All his contemporaries have been found guilty of doping offences bar none.

None of these cashed in on their fame and "brand" like Armstrong, with the word cancer attached to make it seem bad form to attack him.

It appears the chickens are coming home to roost.

The FBI are not famous for pussyfooting around.

Does not a small part of you want the whole 1999-2007 era of cycling expoed finally. Every rider of note - Heras/ Ulrrich / Basso / Hamilton /Valverde etc etc are now discreditted. If the US teams and Bruyneel were to be nailed, we could wipe clean the slate of the EPO era and start again.

We'd still be looking for cheats, but a detailed knowledge of the USPS and all Bruyneel-related teams' doping regime (allegedly) would be useful for the future of anti-doping campaign strategies.

JNR

I just want to find out where I can get me some EPO!

Blue

Legendary Member
The Lance Fanboys have either gone back to watching football now the tour is over, or they have realized the game is up...

Or maybe they are just tired of the Lance haters going on and on and on and 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kennykool

Or maybe they are just tired of the Lance haters going on and on and on and 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+1 - getting tiresome

I'm a fanboy and I hate football. I am even watching the Tour of Poland just now I enjoy cycling so much

Innocent until proven Innocent is how I see this one ending.

Top Bottom