The problem with getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tdr1nka said:
It's supposed to make one more 'distinguished', or so I hear?:o)

Funny, I've been told that as well! :tongue:

tdr1nka said:
I only reach 40 in six months and just this morning I found a grey nose hair!;)

Snot fair is it?
If I look carefully, I can see that my hair is grey...I think it is a reflection of one's character - or is it just caused by not knowing where the cereal and sugar bowl are?
The worst bit for me is when useful bits and bobs like fingers etc ache in the morning...:biggrin::tongue:

wafflycat

yello said:
Least you bleddy got hair to go grey!

All the best blokes are bald. Mr Wafflycat is bald and he's lovely. ;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
My hair has been slightly greying for about 15 years but has never got much further then a very light scattering of greys in a head full of black hair. Not had any grey elsewhere yet.

I did manage to do the splits (intentionally showing off) the other night despite my age.

wafflycat said:
It's when you get grey pubes you should worry..
There is a solution to that one. I have met many women with grey hairs and they seem to all have the same way of 'fixing' it. Very interesting it is too.

cchapman

40 is not the end of the world. (It's just that you can see it from there.)

If you're beginning to get the effects of old age then it's probably due to the effete lifestyle you have been living up to now. Just toughen up.

col

Legendary Member
When my wife said to me,oo look your beard and tash are going grey,i replied it doesnt matter ,i feel as strong and as fit as i was years ago,oooo i could crush a grape.

wafflycat

Night Train said:
There is a solution to that one. I have met many women with grey hairs and they seem to all have the same way of 'fixing' it. Very interesting it is too.

I am reminded of an episode of 'Sex and the City' season 6 IIRC...

Top Bottom