The QOM problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
And it's finally been taken from me: 0.7km long, and beaten by 12 minutes.
Condoliances :smile:
Surely you mean 12 seconds?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I got a 4th today, I was cycling in a pedestrianised area for part of the route so bimbling along! All you would have to do would be go back either first thing or late at night. And it's apparently a Category 4:rofl:

How do I see how many QOMs I have without going and looking at the specific segments?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm the current QOM of the pedestrianized section of our city centre.
It's all downhill, and I rode it at 1am on a Tuesday morning ^_^
Was QOM of a couple of obscure segments that I will probably never ride again.

There's a couple of ways. The easiest is by far is through veloviewer which tells you in your signature line option... Otherwise in strava you have to go into your account and look for the CR/something else tab and then count... There are 20 per page, or at least were last time I looked

1 min 16 seconds compared to 13 mins 16 seconds... link is with the quote that she has lost it... although that said, the fastest woman is faster than the fastest man by 12 seconds... with an average of 30.8kph (18.9mph), still not that unfeasible...
Thanks.

I arrived at Buck Palace, wandered around on foot for a quarter of an hour looking for the people I was meeting at the fountain. During that time, I managed to circumnavigate the fountain twice (with some back tracking, I'm sure) that won me QOM at 2.9km/h. The 30kph lass managed to take 90% off my time, and thoroughly kicked my butt.

Still, at 2.9kph, I'm still 8 out of 13 overall - so not the only person who forgot to turn off strava.

Got a new stupid QOM yesterday. I tried to run into @vickster who was doing RideLondon. Eventually settled on Esher. Got there and sat and watched the riders for a bit. Got a text that she was in Leatherhead, so settled down with a coffee and cake to wait. Finished, then vickster arrived, so talked to her while she sat down and rested. Filled water bottles etc etc. Finally, when she headed off, I unlocked my bike and headed towards Wimbledon. Despite that, I am now QOM, taking about 6 times longer than the KOM

https://www.strava.com/segments/8908946

Top Bottom