The rant topic.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hedder2212

Couldn't find a thread just for rants on here so I apologise if there is already one/theres a section I don't know about just for ranting. Use this thread to rant about anything that annoys you weather it be big or small.

Heres mine -

The tw4t that put nails in the road just so I would ride over them knowing that I cant see them when im leaving for work at 3-4am on my motorbike has just cost me £390 in motorcycle and moped tyres! :cursing:

Not only that but I failed my bloody driving test for the 2nd time :cursing:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I tend to gently complain than rant.

Ranting is so uncouth.

TVC

To contact the council to have them clean them up, because theres no way of proving who it was they cant do alot other than sujjest i change my route out of the area.
I thought that probably was the case, at least it is on record. I suspect all you can do is work out which of your neighbours is upset by you revving your motorbike at three in the morning and sort it out yourself.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was once waterboarded.
Was that still a nationalised industry? I mean they don't call them the water board any more - they call themselves Thames Water down here - but we're still all being waterboarded.

OP
OP
hedder2212

hedder2212

I thought that probably was the case, at least it is on record. I suspect all you can do is work out which of your neighbours is upset by you revving your motorbike at three in the morning and sort it out yourself.
I have my suspicions about who it is, its just proving it. I idle the bike until im on the main road. When i do find out, the baffles will magically fall out of my exhaust and my throttle will magically become stuck everytime i pass their house. That or ill remove the valves from their car tyres.

OP
OP
hedder2212

hedder2212

[QUOTE 3714630, member: 9609"]what did you fail your test on ? not putting your lights on when its dark..[/QUOTE]
nails in the road are actually quite hard to spot even with my headlights on.

Failed on left hand reverse around a corner the first time - mounted the kerb. 2nd time was for panicking and switching into another lane without checking mirrors or indicating when I realised I was in the wrong lane for the turning.

Im just used to being on two wheels not four, only doing my test so I can drive works van occasionally.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear

I used to ride a motorbike into London from rural Hertfordshire. Shortly after buying my 400/4 I replaced the ignition system with an electronic one. All went well, until the following Monday morning at 5AM when the attempt to start the bike resulted in an explosive backfire. It certainly woke the dogs in the neighbourhood! Never had the problem again.

speccy1

Here are a few of my gripes:evil:

Mcdonalds crap thrown in the hedges as I cycle to/from work.
Things that aren`t fit for purpose, such as the exterior gloss paint I used on my windows last year which had a 10 year warranty (pewwww) and is flaking off already.
Peugeot 206`s
Yapping dogs
Everybody I have the misfortune to work with
The stringy bits on bananas that aren`t edible but don`t come off with the skin
Noises on the bike
Temporary traffic lights
The fact that I get a power cut at least once a week
Living by trees - don`t get me started

I could go on..............................................

OP
OP
hedder2212

hedder2212

Dog walkers who don't seem to grasp the whole concept of dog with muzzle on = doesn't like other dogs. hence why its muzzled ! :cursing: "benjies friendly, don't worry" YES LOVE BUT THE DOG IM WALKING ISNT! (its a rescue with a bad past im fostering)

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
My gripes:
The Tories are back :cursing:
Theresa - I-am-Thatcher-reincarnated- May:cursing:
Nobbers who graffiti the Bristol Railway Path - use chalk you morons:cursing:
Junk mail - straight into the recycling
The Sun - that bloke who tried to pie Rupert Murdoch should have used cow dung
Nobbers in the firm I work for who seem to have ascended to senior management
The Bristol Post

Top Bottom