The realisation you're getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
This happened :laugh:
Take toilet roll out of cupboard to put in the loo.
Take 'bag for life' out of cupboard to take to the shoops.
Leave bag in loo.
Walk halfway to the shops carrying a toilet roll
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
This happened :laugh:
Take toilet roll out of cupboard to put in the loo.
Take 'bag for life' out of cupboard to take to the shoops.
Leave bag in loo.
Walk halfway to the shops carrying a toilet roll
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh:

When I last owned a dog I decided to pop into the supermarket on the way home and left her tied up. Half way home with my shopping and suddenly remembered I should have a dog! What a bad mum.

D

Deleted member 26715

When I last owned a dog I decided to pop into the supermarket on the way home and left her tied up. Half way home with my shopping and suddenly remembered I should have a dog! What a bad mum.
My mate did that with his baby son in the pram when it was safe to leave them outside.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
A friend of my Gran's once drove to town to do some shopping, then walked all the way home and wondered where her car was.

Don't panic though, when I was about 10 I had a habit of taking the wrapper off a kitkat, holding on to the wrapper whilst throwing the kitkat in the bin. So it might not be an age thing

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
I was chatting with my dad tonight and he was telling me about his "senior moment" he had at the weekend,. He very rarely drives nowadays and let's his wife (my step mum) do all the driving. This weekend though he took the car to the petrol station to fill up. After paying for the fuel he walked back to the car and jumped in. All good except for one thing. He got in the passenger side and sat there for half a minute and then realised his better half wasn't with him and that he was driving it. He said the cashier really gave him a strange look when he got back out and went over to the drivers side😳

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
1569934139450.png

I'm feeling I really ought to...

Top Bottom