The realisation you're getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
You have great grand children

Good evening,

I see being old as a real positive, whenever I do something bad I can simply say that;

This is the way that it has always been done, you need to learn some tolerance and your modern ways are wrong!

As I have all of the Game Of Thrones series on DVD, a series produced by younger people there are no excesses that can not be justified by Benioff/Weiss did something similar, so it must be okay.

Bye

Ian

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
I’ve always liked the phrase

”You don’t stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing”.
Agreed, Ming. I also like the saying, “you're only as old as you feel.” This is good, because even as decades are passing, 6.5 for me so, I still don't feel old (inside) or that I'm getting older, even though it is odd that everyone I see around me does seem to be getting younger. But that's okay.

I also like the mindset of “I’m not ever gonna grow up.” We can still mature and become smarter, perhaps even wiser, but who wants to give up internal youth? :wahhey:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A lady friend of mine talked me into going to a 'traditional English dancing' thingy last night. I peered through the door before entering and saw about 10 what must've been in their 70's folk doing their thing. We went in apprehensively, sat down and watched. My friend joined in and after told me she thought it was 'marvelous'. I must say that even though I didn't join in, the friendliness, strong tea and mince pies were very nice! 🧐

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Agreed, Ming. I also like the saying, “you're only as old as you feel.” This is good, because even as decades are passing, 6.5 for me so, I still don't feel old (inside) or that I'm getting older, even though it is odd that everyone I see around me does seem to be getting younger. But that's okay.

I also like the mindset of “I’m not ever gonna grow up.” We can still mature and become smarter, perhaps even wiser, but who wants to give up internal youth? :wahhey:

You are as old as the woman you feel.

Top Bottom