The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Evening all,, an early night for me tonight as tomorrow a group of us are off to Brussels for a day out. It was going to be a pre Brexit trip, but the politicians got in the way as usual, so just a day out. Going to catch the first train from High Barnet, 0520 to Kings Cross St. Pancras. Then we are booked on the 06.57 train to Brussels. It should be a good day, lunch will be had and Belgium beer shall be drunk. We should be home by about 21.00.:becool:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening all,, an early night for me tonight as tomorrow a group of us are off to Brussels for a day out. It was going to be a pre Brexit trip, but the politicians got in the way as usual, so just a day out. Going to catch the first train from High Barnet, 0520 to Kings Cross St. Pancras. Then we are booked on the 06.57 train to Brussels. It should be a good day, lunch will be had and Belgium beer shall be drunk. We should be home by about 21.00.:becool:

Do enjoy :hungry::cheers:

Dave7

Legendary Member
What a out the waffles ?

screenman

Legendary Member
Poor exchange rate?

Might be this week, but who knows next as it is in Lincolnshire.

Top Bottom