The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
MrsP has just bought a VW Polo R line, 1 year old, 2600 miles only. £10,000 less than the forecourt price of a brand new one. She seems happy with it after the test drive. They seem to have a good reputation.

When possible I have tried to buy nearly new/ex demo cars. It was always drummed into me that if you buy new then you kiss goodbye to X% purchase tax the moment you drive out of the showroom.
When i worked for the national company (part of Shell) there were approx 20 reps and managers. We used a 'finder' company that would scour the country and source the appropriate nearly new vehicles. We never had problems with any vehicle.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
I'm back from doing my 'bit' in the park. I was given a paint brush and set about painting the railings surrounding the kiddies playground. It was bloody hard work bend up n down for 2 hours.
 
Top Bottom