I will have a garage sized shed/workshop but haven't built it yet.
That will look good on your canal boat

I will have a garage sized shed/workshop but haven't built it yet.

Morning, chimney being swept today
Good morning from a darkish Dorset. Temperatures still up in the high teens / low twenties forecast for this week. A trip to Lidl beckons, the pasta dish that I made last week and took over for tea when I collected granddaughter from school was a great hit so there's a request for more. ( Lidl " Deluxe " bronze cut tagliatelle) evidently the majority of supermarket pasta is produced using stainless steel dies, and while this is great for the longevity of the cutting surfaces it produces a very " smooth " finish. The traditional method used bronze cutters which give a rougher surface to the pasta for the pasta sauce to adhere to. 🤔
Have a peaceful day folks
I think you’re either a beard person or not a beard person, I’m definitely not a beard person. The other problem is that I’m not that grey and still have a reasonable head of hair, my beard was a lovely silver colour which made me look as if I used “just for men”
Morning, just recived my blood test results.....I'm still anemic, no wonder I'm tired all the time