Drago
Legendary Member
- Location
- The Urban Fringe
We pull your leg, but we do genuinely care Dave.
I am guaging them by how the wall clock appears (or doesnt) from 10 ft.
Day 3 I could see the time with my right eye, through a fog but still there.
Day 4 the same.
Today I can just see it with my left eye.
I will definitely need new specs.
I am feeling brave enough for a stroll when it warms up.
Thanks for asking, much appreciated as are everyone's comments.
Good to hear they are getting betters
give them time and take it easy - Ferrari don;t need a replacement for Lewis this weekend!
Although I think Lewis might go blind if he has any more fun with his new girlfriend.
And the burning question of the day is........why would anyone choose to jump in the Tiger enclosure?
They frighten me when I see the raw power they have.