The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
We are in Barnsley.

D

Deleted member 1258

I managed to nip out for a cheeky little 40 miler this afternoon, it got a bit damp in places, I was riding through Brinklow and got caught in a spectacular hailstorm, the first of three, plus a couple of short sharp downpours.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
You went cycling in your "jimjams?

Don't be silly...........

classic33

Leg End Member
Devon and Cornwall Police seek escaped squid!

Following an incident in which the driver of the vehicle involved stated "they swerved to avoid an octopus". They now believe it may actually have been a squid from a restaurant, which somehow escaped.

The driver involved passed all roadside tests, after the incident.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
:hello: everyone. Bright and clear, sunny sky this morning. Breezy and I haven't been out yet to test the temperature.

@welsh dragon I had a good sleep last night but woke early and couldn't get back to sleep. Forgot to take Bimuno last night and this always happens when I don't take it. Have you tried Bimuno yet??

A bit more allotment work today; turning compost heap, build a third compost bin, build wigwams for beans, prick out various seedlings. Then I think I'm on top of everything apart from routine weeding and tidying. I hope so!!!

Soil is in great condition; warm, moist after two nights rain giving ideal growing conditions. Fingers crossed.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:hello: everyone. Bright and clear, sunny sky this morning. Breezy and I haven't been out yet to test the temperature.

@welsh dragon I had a good sleep last night but woke early and couldn't get back to sleep. Forgot to take Bimuno last night and this always happens when I don't take it. Have you tried Bimuno yet??

A bit more allotment work today; turning compost heap, build a third compost bin, build wigwams for beans, prick out various seedlings. Then I think I'm on top of everything apart from routine weeding and tidying. I hope so!!!

Soil is in great condition; warm, moist after two nights rain giving ideal growing conditions. Fingers crossed.

Not yet. I try to stay away from pills and potions as much as I can

Top Bottom