The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Arrested for driving under the influence. Different squid incident.
Interesting.
I can't find any other cephalapod related traffic incidents reported anywhere. :scratch:
Do you have a source?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Managed a beach walk and a walk down to the village with just a light shower.
Had to dive into the George as it started.......

IMG_20190426_122919788_HDR.jpg

Rugby's on - someone's getting a drubbing. 52 - 0 at the moment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Why's the glass, sat on the table, wonky?
Coz it's not on the table; it's in me hand.:smile:

Will soon be eligible to officially post in this part of the forum.....handed in my notice on my 55th birthday on Tuesday. 3 months notice then retiring early. It has coincided with a renewed interest in cycling - been out a few times this week after getting the bike serviced as it has been stored in the garage for a couple years!!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Will soon be eligible to officially post in this part of the forum.....handed in my notice on my 55th birthday on Tuesday. 3 months notice then retiring early. It has coincided with a renewed interest in cycling - been out a few times this week after getting the bike serviced as it has been stored in the garage for a couple years!!

Wow. Another member for the old farts club. ^_^

screenman

Legendary Member

Good for you, what type of career were you in?

Top Bottom