The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
New name Rip Van Winkle?

or Rip van Wrinkle.........

screenman

Legendary Member
We are off into town, it seems I need some brown wrapping paper for the products I send out and it will be better to pick them up in town rather than order online, I will update from the TOM chair in Debenhams later.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Blowing a gale and raining - me and Hannah are not on the best of terms. Today is the Brindle Cuckoo Walk which we are booked to go on. It starts at 10.00, in Brindle which is about 1.5 miles across the fields from us, and the Beeb forecast is strong winds (47mph) and heavy rain with temperature feels like 3C. I doubt there will be many cuckoos around...................................

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Screenshot_20190427-075605.png

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning gang .
Its officially a cr*p day weather wise. A good day to **curl up with a good book, a bit of tv and maybe a teensie weansie drink of something alcoholic ^_^.
**or I could join @PaulSB on his country walk. Now let me think. Give me a moment. Err uhmm ahh.......nah, I will stick to the book, tv and some alcohol
Mrs D is having to take her car in for some bodywork as she somehow scraped it a couple of days ago. Fortunately it will polish out. She had her aunty in the car and apparently she said "oh dear, will Dave go mad"?
Well Dave just laughed. Its a lump of metal and it happens:rolleyes:.

Top Bottom