The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning. Hot overcast and muggy here. :hello:

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning from a very murky Coventry, at least its not raining, the bonus with the murky mornings is I get to sleep in a bit, half six this morning, no bright sun waking me up about five, but it would be nice to have some sunshine

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Shopping done.
Time for a light lunch at the Crown, West Down.:cheers::hungry:
IMG_20190626_121552914.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Right......I need impartial advice on a 2 part question
a) do I have grounds for divorce and
b) if so, will @welsh dragon elope with me

After our holiday, as you do, we agreed on a diet. Golf today and they do put on some nice food eg sausage, egg n chips etc. So, with Mrs Ds reminder of "dont forget your diet" ringing in my lughole I ordered a chicken salad.
Mrs D is out with her aunty & cousin, eating at our local. So, on my way home I called in to say hello and asked "what have you eaten"?
Answer..........fish, chips and mushy peas followed by apple pie and custard :shy::blush:.
I await your thoughts :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Right......I need impartial advice on a 2 part question
a) do I have grounds for divorce and
b) if so, will @welsh dragon elope with me

After our holiday, as you do, we agreed on a diet. Golf today and they do put on some nice food eg sausage, egg n chips etc. So, with Mrs Ds reminder of "dont forget your diet" ringing in my lughole I ordered a chicken salad.
Mrs D is out with her aunty & cousin, eating at our local. So, on my way home I called in to say hello and asked "what have you eaten"?
Answer..........fish, chips and mushy peas followed by apple pie and custard :shy::blush:.
I await your thoughts :sad:
Had she thought of buying you fish and chips, with mushy peas?

Top Bottom