The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
What i want to know is, why the local birds have suddenly started finding my car attractive? I came out a little over a week ago to find the car looking like it had been dive bombed by a seagull with the squirts and had to have a clean up, again a few days later and I was cleaning bird s*** of the car, today I came out of the club and they had done it again, so this afternoon I was cleaning bird s*** off the car again. xx(:angry:
I keep mine in the garage. Sorry to laugh but I found that quite funny :laugh:

Q...what do you do if a bird sh!ts on your car

A.... don't take her out again

classic33

Leg End Member
What i want to know is, why the local birds have suddenly started finding my car attractive? I came out a little over a week ago to find the car looking like it had been dive bombed by a seagull with the squirts and had to have a clean up, again a few days later and I was cleaning bird s*** of the car, today I came out of the club and they had done it again, so this afternoon I was cleaning bird s*** off the car again. xx(:angry:
This it?
6790580_f520.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Right......I need impartial advice on a 2 part question
a) do I have grounds for divorce and
b) if so, will @welsh dragon elope with me

After our holiday, as you do, we agreed on a diet. Golf today and they do put on some nice food eg sausage, egg n chips etc. So, with Mrs Ds reminder of "dont forget your diet" ringing in my lughole I ordered a chicken salad.
Mrs D is out with her aunty & cousin, eating at our local. So, on my way home I called in to say hello and asked "what have you eaten"?
Answer..........fish, chips and mushy peas followed by apple pie and custard :shy::blush:.
I await your thoughts :sad:

Your offer to Welshie for a meal was involved there so maybe you will get your wish to run off into the sunset with her.
However will you stick to a diet to keep her once you have got her?

Top Bottom