The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It did. Supposed to be nice Thursday and Friday though.
Up in the mid twenties. They're claiming

Lee_M

Guru
day off diy to see Rocketman today. thoroughly enjoyable film, Taron Egerton seems to be a very good actor (he was also very good as Eddie the Eagle (in a different film obviously)

off to see my poorly mother in yorkshire tomorrow, hoping to take the Westfield over the pennines to make up for having to leave the bike for another few days

I've had a rotten cold for the last three days so didn't go into the community bike workshop I volunteer at yesterday and went in today instead as I was feeling a lot better.

Had a great day, renovating an old Apollo and building an old Marin Larkspur frame into a working bike using all parts from the workshop stock. It's a real bitsa bike.

Great way to spend a day a week of my retirement with a few other pensioners, talking bikes, politics and crap, not necessarily in that order.

classic33

Leg End Member
CAM01321-1.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Great way to spend a day a week of my retirement with a few other pensioners, talking bikes, politics and crap, not necessarily in that order
Is there a difference between "politics and crap"?? ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. Its a nice sunny start to the day although TBH I feel a bit sh*t myself.
Me and Mrs D came down with a weird "thing" Monday night/Tuesday morning. Sweating profusely and legs like jelly (really struggled to get down stairs). I felt better yesterday but soooo tired this morning. I know of 3 other people who have had similar.
Had a coffee and now trying an energy drink. Hope it works as I am in the annual seniors golf comp at 09.20.
Enjoy the sun everyone......between us we should get some decent rides in over the next few days.

Top Bottom