The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
The coffee is Italy is indeed great. Unfortunately, the national dish is a large slice of toast with cheese, tomato, and various random bits of diced up roadkill sprinkled atop it. ;)
Haha.
Once while south of France we got the coastal train to italy. Determined to have real Italian pitza we chose a place for lunch.
It was awful. Truly a dreadful, dry, tasteless lump of something. Never forgotten how disappointed we were.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Haha.
Once while south of France we got the coastal train to italy. Determined to have real Italian pitza we chose a place for lunch.
It was awful. Truly a dreadful, dry, tasteless lump of something. Never forgotten how disappointed we were.
We actually have a little place opened up a couple of years ago in a village 3 miles away that does home made pizza while you wait and home made ice creams. I have resisted so far!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The only good porridge is in the binxx(. God awful muck. ^_^

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
D

Deleted member 1258

Haha.

We've had pizza's in Italy a few times and they've been good.

095 Lunch in Venice.JPG

Top Bottom