The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
That reminds me of smug twits from York t'shire who come down south and say stuff like, "are, it's a bit flat, innit?" On my visits to Flatcapshire I always return the factor, "oh dear, its awfully bumpy and untidy looking."
Short local loop, with a minor bump at the turning point.
M-A.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning folks. I am awake. Sheesh. The things I do for grandchildren. Dull and overcast here. Looks like we will have some rain. :hello:

GM

Legendary Member
:hello: nothing to report as yet

Morning all. Me neither!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
Cant get going this morning. Was up early but cant find my 'get up and go'.
No golf today but some bitty things to do........
1. Paid extra to choose & book seats on the plane coming back of hols. They changed the plane and sat us next to the toilet. I am going to the agent to demand my £24 back.
2. Our pond is going. I have to catch all the fish and the pond has to be emptied. Thats tomorrow so I have to get some hose etc and get everything ready.
Lots of other bits to do. So toodlepip all and enjoy your day.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all.
Cant get going this morning. Was up early but cant find my 'get up and go'.
No golf today but some bitty things to do........
1. Paid extra to choose & book seats on the plane coming back of hols. They changed the plane and sat us next to the toilet. I am going to the agent to demand my £24 back.
2. Our pond is going. I have to catch all the fish and the pond has to be emptied. Thats tomorrow so I have to get some hose etc and get everything ready.
Lots of other bits to do. So toodlepip all and enjoy your day.
I've some going spare.
Get Up And Go.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Grandson dropped off for his CBT and of course we were early so had to buy him A McDonald's thing. Waved him off. Did shopping. Put petrol In the car, drove back home, put shopping away and it was still only 10 50 am.

75 miles done......

Top Bottom