The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Boris should be quite an entertaining character. :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Boris should be quite an entertaining character. :laugh:
Entertaining maybe, useless at best.:rolleyes: As the London mayor, he had no plans, didn't actually do anything except the skyway cable car which goes from nowhere to nowhere and cost a lot of money. Wasted millions on the garden bridge plans which came to nothing. I rest my case M'lud.:surrender:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Wow. Boris has won by a huge majority
:eek:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Back from the funeral. Boy, did it go on!!! I didnt realise there had been so many prayers written. And that 'thing' were the vicar goes on and on and on and occasionally everyone is supposed to say "oh lord hear our prayer".
And afterwards they are off to the crem' for more prayers before going to the pub.
I bailed out after the church.
Please please please, when I pop my clogs, I want THE most simple funeral followed by some enjoyment for anyone who wants it.
Going for a ride now ^_^

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Entertaining maybe, useless at best.:rolleyes: As the London mayor, he had no plans, didn't actually do anything except the skyway cable car which goes from nowhere to nowhere and cost a lot of money. Wasted millions on the garden bridge plans which came to nothing. I rest my case M'lud.:surrender:

Quite agree. The problem as I see it is we laugh at Johnson and Trump and dismiss them as idiots.

Problem is both men are very dangerous.............but it will be very entertaining!! :laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
IMG_20190723_111910201.jpg

IMG_20190723_111445505_HDR.jpg

Perfect day on the Jurassic Coast.
Dropped off for lunch at the 15th C Bottle Inn for lunch.
Back to the van to chill out and watch the TdF.
Barbeque on the go later. ^_^

Top Bottom