The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Any of you 'retirees' fancy fitting a 'fitted bedroom' for me from Thursday - lovely hot weather - I have 4 days to get it done (hoping to do it in two so I can ride my bike).
Sounds like 'work' to me. :stop:

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Drago . I fear you are missing the point(s) here. Wether you work or not has little to do with your Mrs D. There is a collective here on the Retired Section of CC and we need to seriously discuss your position.
I will call a special meeting of the OFCCR (old farts Cycle Chat retirees.
As it is headed by @welsh dragon and @Mo1959 I hold out little hope for you. But you never know, with this good weather they may be in a good mood :rolleyes:

GM

Legendary Member
Any of you 'retirees' fancy fitting a 'fitted bedroom' for me from Thursday - lovely hot weather - I have 4 days to get it done (hoping to do it in two so I can ride my bike).

Sorry Fossy too far away for me....phew, got away with that one!

Glad I got out earlyish before the sun really broke through. Scorching out now. I’m not venturing out again apart from bringing the washing in.

I've just brought our washing in, only put it out half an hour ago. We've just hit nearly 110 degrees in our garden :sun:

Screenshot_20190723_152536_com.bti.tempMeter.jpg

Can't stop, I've got to finish mowing the lawn!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@Drago . I fear you are missing the point(s) here. Wether you work or not has little to do with your Mrs D. There is a collective here on the Retired Section of CC and we need to seriously discuss your position.
I will call a special meeting of the OFCCR (old farts Cycle Chat retirees.
As it is headed by @welsh dragon and @Mo1959 I hold out little hope for you. But you never know, with this good weather they may be in a good mood :rolleyes:

Old farts? Old farts? Mo and I are younger than you I'll have you know. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

Old farts? Old farts? Mo and I are younger than you I'll have you know. :laugh:

I'm one of the few on here that qualifies as an old fart, theres nowt wrong with being an old fart! ^_^

Top Bottom