The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
:hello: it's blowing a gale and pouring with rain. A bunch of my cycle buddies have planned a ride for today as it's going to be a better day than Friday. Hmmmmm.......best get emergency supplies in :eek:

I've been awake too long. Had a brew so now I'll try to doze till 8.30ish. Out to meet friends in Hebden Bridge** today so need to leave at 10.15.

@classic33 I have passport and visa ready.
Jabs upto date?

classic33

Leg End Member
I may be off air for a bit. Family crisis coming to a head today and I'm going to be needed. Lance O'Classic is in charge should I be absent for any time.
Besyt o'luck

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just back from doggie walk around Codden Hill.
IMG_20190815_110751867.jpg
IMG_20190815_111407713.jpg
IMG_20190815_110938417.jpg

Now researching solar power for the caravan........

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning folks. So much for today being the best day. as drago would say, its damper than the Insise of his Y fronts. :eek::laugh::hello:

What about yours?:biggrin:

D

Deleted member 1258

I got back about two, I extended the ride back a little and got a pleasant 52 mile bimble in. Riding back I followed my route out in reverse until I got to Chadwick End, there instead of continuing to Balsall Common I turned left to Temple Balsall then turned right to ride down the main road to Balsall Common where I picked up my usual route home. It turned out to be a pleasant bike ride, hard work into the breeze and a bit fresh but it was a good morning out on the bike.

Top Bottom