The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
God knows...........it seems elusive these days! Sitting here drinking coffee..

Snap! I shall finish my book, brew and hopefully doze for a couple of hours.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all fellow retirees. On my second mug of tea and reading a book about the bizarre curiosities of London throughout the ages. As per normal the dog will go out shortly and afterwards a few miles on the bike. I am going to trawl the charity shops, of which there are many in Barnet for some reading material as I am getting a little short of books. As I have to pass the Mitre on the way home it would be churlish not to call in for a couple of pints :cheers:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well, what a rorrible day :rain:. Rain is very heavy. Afraid its the jolly old exercise bike, situps and weights for me.
Some odd jobs to finish. I didnt put the kitchen clock back up after decorating so that needs doing. I need to go out for a new radiator shelf. I will try Wicks as its nearest but failing that its B&Q which is a pain to get to.
Have a good day and stay dry if possible:wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Normal service has been resumed here in Powys :rain::rain::rain:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
A few days ago we bought some cod loin from Aldi.....together with a can of mushy peas. 6 minutes in frying pan, fresh bread and butter......very yummy.
Squire's fish and chips are very good.
We share a 'snack size' portion of cod and chips with mushy peas which costs £4.85. This is plenty for the two of us, with a piece of bread 'n butter. :okay:
IMG-20190621-WA0011.jpeg

This is half a portion of 'snack sized'.
No wonder there's so many porkers about. :wacko:

Top Bottom